12 Easy Steps To Pick The Best ICO + Exclusive Review Sheet

  • 2018-08-26 11:02 PM
  • 406

Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) are the newest type of fundraising today and I really think it will become the de facto method of launching startups in the coming years. In 2017 alone, ICOs raised over 6 billion dollars all together and this figure will definitely grow exponentially in 2018 and in the years to come.

Youtbe Link ☞ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkppw-E_gq4&list=PLknneukDQdN87ENe5DidHitpstxCeZFvG&index=10

Get Free 15 Geek ☞ https://my.geekcash.io/ref/5b3c4924d38b6158ce04633f
Free trading fees in the first year ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
How to Install Masternode for Geek Cash ☞ https://codequs.com/p/HyZO2Elg7

Cryptocurrency Trading Course 2018: Make Profits Daily!
http://deal.codetrick.net/p/S12bvlIcf

The Cryptocurrency Bible™ | Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoin…
http://deal.codetrick.net/p/Sy62Oppmqb

Cryptocurrency Trading and ICO Investment Masterclass 2018
http://deal.codetrick.net/p/HyV5LLfof

Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
http://deal.codetrick.net/p/HkkvUCkjZ

Blockchain A-Z™: Learn How To Build Your First Blockchain
http://deal.codetrick.net/p/B1WDnDh5M

Don’t get fooled by fake hype or paid youtubers to invest your funds in shady or unpromising ICOs. Do your own research!

However, only a few of these ICOs (maybe less than 5%) are actually projects worth investing in, with the remaining 95% of them being weak and unpromising projects or even scams. Lots of people lost their money by blindly investing in shady ICOs only because of well thought marketing campaigns or paid YouTube promoters shilling almost any ICO just for the sake of getting some Bitcoin in return.

This course will definitely help you build your own ICO analysis system before even thinking of sending your BTC or ETH to some address out there, in the dark. You will learn 12 criteria I used over the past year to filter out any questionable ICO that people tried to convince me it’s the next Bitcoin or Ethereum. Of course, as with any investment, ICOs carry a great amount of risk, even if the stats and analysis show that the project and team are legit, but this system will help you minimize risk to a tolerable level in a world where everyone and their mom are now launching a token.

So, besides running each ICO through the review sheet I will provide you with, my advice is to question everything ICO-related, be aware of any red flags that might occur during your analysis and don’t let yourself convinced to invest in any ICO only because of hype or a shiny website.

Because education is key and doing your own research is the best way to go (in my opinion), I will provide you with:

✅ Lots of videos to familiarize yourself with the review sheet and understand each of the criteria I am using for ICO scoring.

✅ Download access to a complex ICO REVIEW SHEET (30+ columns, 12+ weighted criteria, scoring system outlined, drag-and-drop formulas, score automatically calculated based on your input).

✅ Online (live) access to my own review sheet (constantly updated), where you will find my latest ICO ratings and comments.

✅ …and more: good and bad examples of ICOs, quizzes, instructor support and a community of students who decided to use their own brains and critical thinking before participating in any cryptocurrency sale.

Who is the target audience?

  • This course is targeted at anyone who wants to invest in Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and reduce the risk of putting their funds into shady or scammy cryptocurrency projects.

Video source via: Udemy

Website: http://bit.ly/2pN2aXx
Playlist: http://bit.ly/2Eyn3dI
Website: http://bit.ly/2o00vwu
Fanpage: http://bit.ly/2OWrqop
Twitter: http://bit.ly/2Pt16TO
Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2qihWtz
Tumblr: http://bit.ly/2qjBcGo

Suggest